Rental Agreement for Azur villa
1. CHECK-IN TIME is after 4 pm unless agreed with owner beforehand. CHECK-OUT is 10 am. NO late check-outs. This agreement does not create a tenancy or residence. You must depart at the appropriate time.
2. This is a NON-SMOKING house.
3. Pets are not permitted in the house.
4. The maximum occupancy of the house must not exceed seven (7) people.
5. RESERVATION DEPOSIT - A 25% deposit of the total rent due must be paid to secure a booking. This must be received within five (5) days of making the reservation.
6. BALANCE AND DAMAGE DEPOSIT- The balance of the rent must be paid eight (8) weeks before the start of the rental period. A damage deposit against serious damage must also be paid at this time. This is £150. Delay in payment will constitute cancellation of the booking. Reservations made within eight weeks (8) of the start of the rental period require full payment at the time of booking. The damage deposit is fully refundable within fourteen (14) days of check out, provided the following provisions are met:
a. No damage is done to the house or its contents, beyond normal wear and tear.
b. No charges are incurred due to contraband, pets, or collection of rents or services rendered during the stay.
c. All debris, rubbish, and discards are placed in the bin, and soiled dishes and cutlery are cleaned.
d. The house is locked and the key put back in the key safe.
e. All charges accrued during the stay are paid prior to departure.
f. No linens or towels are lost or damaged.
g. NO early check in or late checkout.
7. CANCELLATIONS - A sixty (60) day notice is required for cancellation. Cancellations that are made more than sixty (60) days prior to the arrival date will incur no penalty. Cancellations that are made within 60 days of the arrival date forfeit the 25% reservation deposit. You will also forfeit the balance unless the owner is able to re-let the property. If for any reason the booking is cancelled by the owner, all money paid by the tenant will be refunded to the tenant. Cancellations must be made in writing. Early departure does not warrant any refund of rent or deposit.
8. INCLUSIVE FEES - Rates include a one-time linen and towel set-up. A final clean is also included. If you require an additional clean up for longer stays, this can be arranged for an extra fee. Amenity fees are included in the rental rate.
9. The Client agrees not to act in any way that would cause disturbance to residents in neighbouring properties.
10. The tenant will without delay report to the owner or to the owner's representative any defects in the property or breakdown in the equipment or appliances in or on the property, and arrangements will be made for repair or replacement as soon as reasonably possible.
11. The owner will not be liable to the tenant for any loss, damage or injury incurred at the property, or through use of any equipment or facilities, other than death or personal injury arising as a consequence of the negligence of the owner.
12. The owner will not be liable to the tenant for any defect or stoppage in the supply of public services, or for any temporary defect in the property or any loss, damage or injury beyond the control of the owner.
13. FALSIFIED RESERVATION - Any reservation obtained under false pretence will be subject to forfeiture of deposit, and/or rental money, and the party will not be permitted to check-in.
14. WRITTEN EXCEPTIONS - Any exceptions to the above mentioned policies must be approved in writing in advance.
15. These terms and conditions and the contract between the owner and the tenant will be governed by and construed in accordance with English law and each party hereby irrevocably submits to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
THE TENANT IS STRONGLY RECOMMENDED TO ARRANGE COMPREHENSIVE TRAVEL INSURANCE INCLUDING CANCELLATION COVER, PERSONAL BELONGINGS AND PUBLIC LIABILITY.